Tours of the Amalfi Coast and Capri
Lucibello offers private boat tours with a skipper to Capri and along the Amalfi Coast. Choose an full-day tour or a 4-hour tour; full-day tours run from 9:30 am to 5 pm, and 4-hour tours are offered in the morning from 9 am to 1 pm or in the afternoon from 2 to 6 pm. Full-day tours include time to disembark in Amalfi or Capri and explore by land.
The tour price includes the private boat rental with skipper, beach towels, drinks, Prosecco, snacks, and an on-board stereo system.
- Tours of the Amalfi Coast
- Tours of Capri
- The Li Galli Islets
- The Emerald Grotto
- The Blue Grotto
- The Furore Fjord
- Punta Campanella
- Sunset cocktail boat trips
Secure booking online
Book online or request a personalized estimate: your credit card information is always protected by certified security systems.
Most popular tours
A full day on the waters off the Amalfi Coast with stops to take leisurely swims in the crystalline waters, see the coastal villages on the Amalfi Coast cliffs from the sea. lunch on the waterfront, and even take a walk through the center of Amalfi.
A private boat tour of Capri: departure from Positano, sail past the islands of Li Galli and arrive off Capri, sail around the island and stop to swim in the most beautiful hidden coves and to visit the Blue Grotto.
The best way to see the Amalfi Coast!
Seeing the beautiful Amalfi Coast from the crystal clear blue water was amazing. Our captain, Federico, was excellent in pointing out special places. He even went diving for sea urchins and... more »
Amazing boat ride around Amalfi coast
Lucibello was fantastic. I highly recommend our captain, Dario Cacace. Fantastic service, super fun guy and made our day around Positano and Capri amazing. He took us to amazing locations up and... more »
Rented our own boat!
We rented our own boat for a half day and rode from Positano to Amalfi, stopping along the way to take pictures of the beautiful coastline. We had so much fun... that we rented the same boat the... more »
Lucibello Boat Tours FAQ
- What itinerary do you suggest for a tour of the Amalfi Coast?
- We suggest a full-day tour departing from Positano in the morning, and sailing along the coast past Praiano, the Furore Fjord, the Emerald Grotto (optional stop to visit for €5/person), Conca dei Marini, the Albergo Saraceno, Atrani, the Marmorata Falls, Minori, Maiori, Pandora's Grotto, and a stop at Amalfi. Along the way, we can stop wherever you would like to swim and to have lunch at a traditional waterfront restaurant.
- I'm in Positano and would like to take a day trip to Capri. Is the ferry better, or a boat tour?
- During the summer months, the heat and crowds make visiting Capri by land less pleasant. A boat tour lets you appreciate all the beauty of the island while avoiding the crush of tourists. By booking a full-day tour, you can also take time to disembark and take a stroll through Capri town, visiting the Piazzetta and the picturesque lanes in the center.
- Do I need to book in advance?
- Yes, you need to book in advance as there is always high demand for tours.
- Do I have to leave a deposit?
- Yes, we require a deposit of 30% at the time of booking.
- If the weather is inclement, can I cancel my booking without having to pay a penalty?
- Yes, in case of rain or bad weather, the booking can be changed or cancelled without a penalty.
- How long does it take to get from Positano to Capri by boat?
- Around 30 minutes with a medium sized boat.
- Can I visit the Li Galli Islets off Positano?
- No, those islands are private. We can stop offshore to take a swim, however.
- What type of tour can I book?
- Our tours are either full-day or half-day (four hours). Full-day tours are from 9.30 am to 5 pm (you can depart and return anytime within that time period). Half-day tours depart either in the morning from 9 am to 1 pm or in the afternoon from 2 pm to 6 pm. We also offer romantic sunset tours with an aperitivo on board. Tours go to Capri or Amalfi (sailing along the Amalfi Coast), or we can create a custom itinerary.