Tours of the Amalfi Coast and Capri
Lucibello offers private boat tours with a skipper to Capri and along the Amalfi Coast. Choose an full-day tour or a 4-hour tour; full-day tours run from 9:30 am to 5 pm, and 4-hour tours are offered in the morning from 9 am to 1 pm or in the afternoon from 2 to 6 pm. Full-day tours include time to disembark in Amalfi or Capri and explore by land.
The tour price includes the private boat rental with skipper, beach towels, drinks, Prosecco, snacks, and an on-board stereo system.
- Tours of the Amalfi Coast
- Tours of Capri
- The Li Galli Islets
- The Emerald Grotto
- The Blue Grotto
- The Furore Fjord
- Punta Campanella
- Sunset cocktail boat trips
Secure booking online
Book online or request a personalized estimate: your credit card information is always protected by certified security systems.
Time of my LIFE!
Needed some rest and relaxation and this was it! Our skipper, Davide, was fantastic. He explained about many of the landmarks from the boat as we drifted at a perfect pace from Positano toward... more »
Lucibello Boat Tour w/ Giovanni
This boat tour took our family trip to another level! We started with a boat tour of the Amalfi Coast with Giovanni and it was amazing. We had so much fun, that we booked the same boat the next day... more »
Just got off a 42 foot boat in Positano and I’m so happy. This tour company is efficient and well run. The main attraction is the water and the scenery as we spent 7 hours at sea. We and another... more »
Lucibello Boat Tours FAQ
- What itinerary do you suggest for a tour of the Amalfi Coast?
- We suggest a full-day tour departing from Positano in the morning, and sailing along the coast past Praiano, the Furore Fjord, the Emerald Grotto (optional stop to visit for €5/person), Conca dei Marini, the Albergo Saraceno, Atrani, the Marmorata Falls, Minori, Maiori, Pandora's Grotto, and a stop at Amalfi. Along the way, we can stop wherever you would like to swim and to have lunch at a traditional waterfront restaurant.
- I'm in Positano and would like to take a day trip to Capri. Is the ferry better, or a boat tour?
- During the summer months, the heat and crowds make visiting Capri by land less pleasant. A boat tour lets you appreciate all the beauty of the island while avoiding the crush of tourists. By booking a full-day tour, you can also take time to disembark and take a stroll through Capri town, visiting the Piazzetta and the picturesque lanes in the center.
- Do I need to book in advance?
- Yes, you need to book in advance as there is always high demand for tours.
- Do I have to leave a deposit?
- Yes, we require a deposit of 30% at the time of booking.
- If the weather is inclement, can I cancel my booking without having to pay a penalty?
- Yes, in case of rain or bad weather, the booking can be changed or cancelled without a penalty.
- How long does it take to get from Positano to Capri by boat?
- Around 30 minutes with a medium sized boat.
- Can I visit the Li Galli Islets off Positano?
- No, those islands are private. We can stop offshore to take a swim, however.
- What type of tour can I book?
- Our tours are either full-day or half-day (four hours). Full-day tours are from 9.30 am to 5 pm (you can depart and return anytime within that time period). Half-day tours depart either in the morning from 9 am to 1 pm or in the afternoon from 2 pm to 6 pm. We also offer romantic sunset tours with an aperitivo on board. Tours go to Capri or Amalfi (sailing along the Amalfi Coast), or we can create a custom itinerary.