Transfers by sea: the most convenient way to get to Positano.
Avoid the stress of traffic, narrow and winding roads, and complicated public transport: use a private transfer to get to Positano on Italy's Amalfi Coast!
Book a transfer by sea with Lucibello and travel hassle-free from Naples, Salerno, or any other port along the coast. If your hotel or villa has a private jetty, we can drop you off right at your final destination!
- Transfers from and to Naples
- Transfers from and to Capri
- Water taxi service from and to hotels/villas with a jetty
- Embarkation and disembarkation service 24 hours/day
- Water taxi service for beaches and restaurants
- Authorized mooring buoy rental
- Taxi reservations for transfers by land
Secure booking online
Book online or request a personalized estimate: your credit card information is always protected by certified security systems.
Time of my LIFE!
Needed some rest and relaxation and this was it! Our skipper, Davide, was fantastic. He explained about many of the landmarks from the boat as we drifted at a perfect pace from Positano toward... more »
Lucibello Boat Tour w/ Giovanni
This boat tour took our family trip to another level! We started with a boat tour of the Amalfi Coast with Giovanni and it was amazing. We had so much fun, that we booked the same boat the next day... more »
Just got off a 42 foot boat in Positano and I’m so happy. This tour company is efficient and well run. The main attraction is the water and the scenery as we spent 7 hours at sea. We and another... more »
Lucibello Transfers FAQ
- I am arriving at the Naples airport. Can you arrange an all-inclusive transfer to my hotel in Positano?
- Of course, we offer all-inclusive transfers upon request! A car and driver will meet you at the arrivals gate and take you to the port where you will board one of our fastest speedboats and sail to Positano or directly to your hotel (if it has a jetty). The Positano port is located in the pedestrian area of the town, so taxis cannot wait for you there. One of our staff will meet you at the port to accompany you to your hotel and arrange for your luggage to be transported. Contact us for more information regarding all-inclusive transfers.
- How many people can book a transfer together?
- We have boats that can fit up to 40 passengers. For bookings for groups of more than 11 passengers, please contact us directly.
- How long does it take to sail from Naples to Positano?
- About an hour by speedboat.
- How long does it take to sail from Positano to Capri?
- About 30 minutes by speedboat.
- What happens in case of choppy seas?
- We can organize an alternative transfer by land.