Transfers by sea: the most convenient way to get to Positano.
Avoid the stress of traffic, narrow and winding roads, and complicated public transport: use a private transfer to get to Positano on Italy's Amalfi Coast!
Book a transfer by sea with Lucibello and travel hassle-free from Naples, Salerno, or any other port along the coast. If your hotel or villa has a private jetty, we can drop you off right at your final destination!
- Transfers from and to Naples
- Transfers from and to Capri
- Water taxi service from and to hotels/villas with a jetty
- Embarkation and disembarkation service 24 hours/day
- Water taxi service for beaches and restaurants
- Authorized mooring buoy rental
- Taxi reservations for transfers by land
Secure booking online
Book online or request a personalized estimate: your credit card information is always protected by certified security systems.
Most popular transfers
Small group (12) boat trip to Capri from Positano
We had a great time on this tour and boat trip to Capri from Positano. We went all around the island of Capri and visited all the caves and grottos (Blue Grotto was extra but a fun activity... more »
Fantastic afternoon on the water!
We were a family of four and decided to rent our own boat, with captain, for an afternoon of swimming, cruising, and sightseeing of the area around Positano. While the cost was slightly higher than... more »
Incredible Italian Experience
THE BEST DAY OF VACATION.....literally incredible day spent on the water with friends and loved ones courtesy of the Ciccio Pepe and its captain Julio. A smooth, relaxing, and luxurious ride from... more »
Lucibello Transfers FAQ
- I am arriving at the Naples airport. Can you arrange an all-inclusive transfer to my hotel in Positano?
- Of course, we offer all-inclusive transfers upon request! A car and driver will meet you at the arrivals gate and take you to the port where you will board one of our fastest speedboats and sail to Positano or directly to your hotel (if it has a jetty). The Positano port is located in the pedestrian area of the town, so taxis cannot wait for you there. One of our staff will meet you at the port to accompany you to your hotel and arrange for your luggage to be transported. Contact us for more information regarding all-inclusive transfers.
- How many people can book a transfer together?
- We have boats that can fit up to 40 passengers. For bookings for groups of more than 11 passengers, please contact us directly.
- How long does it take to sail from Naples to Positano?
- About an hour by speedboat.
- How long does it take to sail from Positano to Capri?
- About 30 minutes by speedboat.
- What happens in case of choppy seas?
- We can organize an alternative transfer by land.