Transfers by sea: the most convenient way to get to Positano.
Avoid the stress of traffic, narrow and winding roads, and complicated public transport: use a private transfer to get to Positano on Italy's Amalfi Coast!
Book a transfer by sea with Lucibello and travel hassle-free from Naples, Salerno, or any other port along the coast. If your hotel or villa has a private jetty, we can drop you off right at your final destination!
- Transfers from and to Naples
- Transfers from and to Capri
- Water taxi service from and to hotels/villas with a jetty
- Embarkation and disembarkation service 24 hours/day
- Water taxi service for beaches and restaurants
- Authorized mooring buoy rental
- Taxi reservations for transfers by land
Secure booking online
Book online or request a personalized estimate: your credit card information is always protected by certified security systems.
Most popular transfers
Excellent Experience and Excellent Captain
We had an amazing day on the water with Giovani! He was a fantastic captain that provided us with an incredible experience. Giovani was wonderful with my 2 year old son as well as with everyone in... more »
A superb day trip to Capri
Our hotel concierge booked this trip on our behalf a few days in advance. It was 80 euros pp and we had assumed we would be on a large(ish) boat with about 30 other people. How delighted we were to... more »
Awesome day trip to Capri
Boat trip from positano to Capri was an absolutely perfect ending to our vacation. Our boat captain and guide, Dario , was a gem. Informative, kind to all, and amusing- none of us wanted the... more »
Lucibello Transfers FAQ
- I am arriving at the Naples airport. Can you arrange an all-inclusive transfer to my hotel in Positano?
- Of course, we offer all-inclusive transfers upon request! A car and driver will meet you at the arrivals gate and take you to the port where you will board one of our fastest speedboats and sail to Positano or directly to your hotel (if it has a jetty). The Positano port is located in the pedestrian area of the town, so taxis cannot wait for you there. One of our staff will meet you at the port to accompany you to your hotel and arrange for your luggage to be transported. Contact us for more information regarding all-inclusive transfers.
- How many people can book a transfer together?
- We have boats that can fit up to 40 passengers. For bookings for groups of more than 11 passengers, please contact us directly.
- How long does it take to sail from Naples to Positano?
- About an hour by speedboat.
- How long does it take to sail from Positano to Capri?
- About 30 minutes by speedboat.
- What happens in case of choppy seas?
- We can organize an alternative transfer by land.