Transfers by sea: the most convenient way to get to Positano.
Avoid the stress of traffic, narrow and winding roads, and complicated public transport: use a private transfer to get to Positano on Italy's Amalfi Coast!
Book a transfer by sea with Lucibello and travel hassle-free from Naples, Salerno, or any other port along the coast. If your hotel or villa has a private jetty, we can drop you off right at your final destination!
- Transfers from and to Naples
- Transfers from and to Capri
- Water taxi service from and to hotels/villas with a jetty
- Embarkation and disembarkation service 24 hours/day
- Water taxi service for beaches and restaurants
- Authorized mooring buoy rental
- Taxi reservations for transfers by land
Secure booking online
Book online or request a personalized estimate: your credit card information is always protected by certified security systems.
Most popular transfers
Incredible Italian Experience
THE BEST DAY OF VACATION.....literally incredible day spent on the water with friends and loved ones courtesy of the Ciccio Pepe and its captain Julio. A smooth, relaxing, and luxurious ride from... more »
YES YES AND YES!!!!
This was THE BEST part of our trip!!! We rented a private speed boat and toured the Amalfi Coast with a stop and the Emerald Grotto (not worth the money) and many AMAZING stops to swim in caves. We... more »
The Only Way to See the Amalfi Coast
This was the highlight of our trip to Italy. Our group of 10 chartered a Sorrento 32 (La Lucia) captained by Aniello. Aniello was the best - he was very friendly and very knowledgeable of the... more »
Lucibello Transfers FAQ
- I am arriving at the Naples airport. Can you arrange an all-inclusive transfer to my hotel in Positano?
- Of course, we offer all-inclusive transfers upon request! A car and driver will meet you at the arrivals gate and take you to the port where you will board one of our fastest speedboats and sail to Positano or directly to your hotel (if it has a jetty). The Positano port is located in the pedestrian area of the town, so taxis cannot wait for you there. One of our staff will meet you at the port to accompany you to your hotel and arrange for your luggage to be transported. Contact us for more information regarding all-inclusive transfers.
- How many people can book a transfer together?
- We have boats that can fit up to 40 passengers. For bookings for groups of more than 11 passengers, please contact us directly.
- How long does it take to sail from Naples to Positano?
- About an hour by speedboat.
- How long does it take to sail from Positano to Capri?
- About 30 minutes by speedboat.
- What happens in case of choppy seas?
- We can organize an alternative transfer by land.