Private minicruise of Ischia and Procida with speedboat 8 HOURS
Discover these two magnificent islands in one day on board our yacht. Book online now.
Lapped by the same sea, these two islands are different though close together, each with its own soul. Set sail with us to discover Ischia and Procida, two hidden pearls of the Tyrrhenian Sea, in one beautiful day.
- Departure from our private pier at the Spiaggia Grande in Positano.
- We set sail on a speedboat while one of the most sublime landscapes on earth unfolds. Plenty of opportunities for photos as we bid goodbye to Positano.
- Once in Punta Campanella, we can stop for a swim at the Cala di Mitigliano, a handful of white rocks that jut into waters of the most intense turquoise.
- The navigation continues to the island of Ischia, which salutes us with its imposing Aragonese Castle.
- We can then dock in one of the piers of the island and take a short walk in the area.
- Back on board, we continue to sail along the coast of the island, until Casamicciola and Lacco Ameno.
- Cala San Montano is waiting to welcome us with its golden beach, just in time for a dip.
- We continue our navigation to the colourful port of Forio.
- The lighthouse of Capo Imperatore then salutes us from its high cliff, while we arrive at Cala di Sorgeto for a swim.
- We then reach the small village of Sant'Angelo, with its cobbled streets that no car has ever driven along. We can get off to explore it, visit the church and do some shopping.
- The navigation continues and takes us to the beach of Maronti where we stop for a swim at the Cala di Cartaromana.
- We then arrive in Procida, passing in front of the colourful little port of Corricella, and continue to the port of Chiaiolella, where it will be possible to go ashore.
- Return to Positano.
- During the time ashore you can have lunch at a traditional restaurant.
- Water and beverages
- Wine or Prosecco
- Beach towels
- Taxes and fuel
- Docking and mooring
- Car transfers
- Entrance tickets to attractions and museums