Private tour of the Amalfi Coast, Li Galli, Nerano with speedboat 8 HOURS
Enjoy a boat trip along the Amalfi Coast on a yacht just for you, with a skipper, snacks and wine. Book online now.
A symphony of colors unfolds with each wave, during this tour that reaches some of the most spectacular points of the Amalfi Coast. Let the breeze take away all the stress and set sail with us for a day between sea and land.
- Departure from our private pier at the Spiaggia Grande in Positano.
- We set sail on a speedboat while one of the most sublime landscapes on earth unfolds. Plenty of opportunities for photos as we bid goodbye to Positano.
- Many villas of famous stars dot the coast, will you spot them all?
- Take in a glorious view of the Faraglioni as we reach Vettica di Praiano, where the famous One Fire Beach is located.
- On the edge of the sea, ensconced in a cave, the Africana club looks across the still waters of a tiny bay, the perfect setting for the first swim of the day.
- Millenary rocks jut out onto turquoise waters near Borgo di Praiano and Praia beach, a beautiful view we collect while we glide on the water to our next stop.
- The magnificent Furore Fjord awaits us, with its stone arch and the serene sea beyond.
- Experience a real-life caleidoscope when entering the Smeraldo caves. We can stop here for a visit (at an additional cost and on a different boat).
- Back on board we set sail for Conca dei Marini, home to Sophia Loren’s villa and a great spot for a dip.
- We then reach the fascinating Amalfi, with its beautiful cathedral and sunset-colored homes. Here we can disembark to explore the town on foot.
- We continue towards the silver island of Li Galli, wild and untamed even today. If from the sea, its cliffs stand out imposingly against the sky, from above, the island resembles a dolphin.
- The navigation brings us to the bay of Nerano, where you can eat at one of the traditional seafront restaurants, the last stop on our itinerary, before returning to Positano.
- Water and beverages
- Wine or Prosecco
- Beach towels
- Taxes and fuel
- Docking and mooring
- Grotta dello Smeraldo entrance ticket
- Car transfers
- Entrance tickets to attractions and museums