Private tour of ht Amalfi Coast, Li Galli, Nerano with gozzo 8 HOURS
A private boat excursion to discover the island Li Galli, Amalfi Coast and Nerano in one day. Book online now.
There is nothing better than to relax and have fun when the Summer sun shines. Set sail with us for a day that will make you rediscover life’s simplest joys: swimming in the mesmerising turquoise beauty of the Mediterranean Sea, a good lunch and a walk along the promenade.
- Departure from our private pier at the Spiaggia Grande in Positano.
- We set sail on a speedboat while one of the most sublime landscapes on earth unfolds. Plenty of opportunities for photos as we bid goodbye to Positano.
- Many villas of famous stars dot the coast, will you spot them all?
- Take in a glorious view of the Faraglioni as we reach Vettica di Praiano, where the famous One Fire Beach is located.
- On the edge of the sea, ensconced in a cave, the Africana club looks across the still waters of a tiny bay, the perfect setting for the first swim of the day.
- Millenary rocks jut out onto turquoise waters near Borgo di Praiano and Praia beach, a beautiful view we collect while we glide on the water to our next stop.
- The magnificent Furore Fjord awaits us, with its stone arch and the serene sea beyond.
- Experience a real-life caleidoscope when entering the Smeraldo caves. We can stop here for a visit (at an additional cost and on a different boat).
- Back on board we set sail for Conca dei Marini, home to Sophia Loren’s villa and a great spot for a dip.
- We then reach the fascinating Amalfi, with its beautiful cathedral and sunset-colored homes. Here we can disembark to explore the town on foot.
- We continue towards the silver island of Li Galli, wild and untamed even today. If from the sea, its cliffs stand out imposingly against the sky, from above, the island resembles a dolphin.
- The navigation brings us to the bay of Nerano, where you can eat at one of the traditional seafront restaurants, the last stop on our itinerary, before returning to Positano.
- Water and beverages
- Wine or Prosecco
- Beach towels
- Taxes and fuel
- Docking and mooring
- Grotta dello Smeraldo entrance ticket
- Car transfers
- Entrance tickets to attractions and museums
You may also be interested in...
A traditional boat with a skipper, snacks and wine. Book now this tour of Capri and discover the island in one day.
1 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES OR 2 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES
Set sail with us to end the day with an aperitif at sunset in the beautiful Li Galli.
Charter a speedboat with a skipper for a one-day tour of Ischia. Book online now on our website.