Round Trip Ferry Positano - Capri
Departures from Positano and Amalfi for Capri daily from April to October
- Rates info
- Luggage surcharge: €2/luggage.
- Discounts for groups, children, and residents.
- Disembarking tax to Capri included (2,50 €).
- Positano Jet Ferry
- Length: 23 m
- Capacity: 196 passengers
- Speed: 25 knots
- Inside cabin with air conditioning. Upper deck with awning, cafè, 2 bathrooms.
Available for private rentals, transfers, events, meetings, birthday parties, and wedding receptions.
Select the route
Route: Positano - Capri
This route runs from April through October.
It will restart on April 15th 2019.
Positano Jet FAQ
- Where can I purchase my ticket?
- We have two ticket offices in Positano: one on the pier, and the other under the white gazebo on the Spiaggia Grande beach. On Capri, the ticket office is located at the Marina Grande port near all the ticket offices; there is no ticket office in Amalfi, so you can purchase your ticket directly on board.
- How long does it take to reach Capri by Positano Jet ferry?
- It takes 25 minutes from Positano, and about an hour from Amalfi.
- Is there an open deck on the ferry?
- Yes, the upper deck is open.
- How much luggage can I take with me?
- There is no limit, but there is a surcharge per bag.
- Can I take my pet on board?
- Yes, there is a small surcharge for pets.
- Do I have to reserve ahead of time?
- No, but we do recommend it.
- Is there a porter service for bags in Positano?
- Yes, there are porters available for hire at the port.
- How can I reach the top of the Positano hilltown from the port? Is there transportation for the disabled?
- There are small local buses that run from the port uphill, though there is a short walk to reach them. You can also request transportation for the disabled ahead of time.
- What happens in case of bad weather or rough seas?
- When the weather is inclement or sea conditions are rough, routes may be cancelled for safety concerns. In those cases, tickets are reimbursed.