Skip to main content
Lucibello boats FAQ
- How can I rent a boat?
- You can book one of the tours we offer online or request a personalized estimate for a custom tour. Both need to be booked at least three days in advance online. For last minute requests, please contact us directly and we will do our best to fit you in!
- What does "prices from" mean?
- The price listed refers to a 4 hour tour with a skipper to Capri or Amalfi (either a morning or afternoon tour), unless otherwise stated. All boats are available for 4-hour or full-day tours.
- What boats can I rent without a skipper or a boating license?
- You can rent a rubber dinghy up to 40 hp or a small boat up to 8 hp.
- I have never driven a boat. Can I rent one without a skipper?
- Our skippers will give you some pointers for your boat. Though it's quite easy, we do recommend some experience at sea.
- What is included in the boat rental? Do I need to bring beach towels?
- If you book a boat with skipper, everything you need is included in the rental. For rentals without a skipper, you will need to bring your own towels and supplies.
- Can I bring food on board?
- Yes, you can bring snacks and drinks, or request that we prepare a picnic for you. You can also have us reserve a table at one of the waterfront restaurants!
- Do your boats have bathrooms?
- Yes, our boats with cabins and our larger boats all have bathrooms.
- Are there lifesavers on board?
- Yes, of course. We have life vests for adults and children, in addition to all safety gear.