Private tour of Capri with speedboat 4 hours
A private boat tour from Positano to Capri with a sail around the island and the option of stopping to visit the Blue Grotto.
Each wave reveals hundreds of years of history, taking you to one of the most beautiful islands in the Mediterranean. Set sail with us to discover it from the most beautiful perspective, that of the sea that surrounds it.
- Departure from our private pier at the Spiaggia Grande in Positano.
- When we reach the island of Li Galli, the breathtaking panorama that this wild island offers will open up before us.
- We continue our navigation to Capri, where we can admire the Grotta Bianca, a hidden cave imbued with primitive beauty.
- We won't be late for the unmissable appointment with the majestic Faraglioni, which jut out from the blue sea of Capri.
- The navigation continues and takes us to the bay of Marina Piccola, protected by its rocky arch that plunges into the clear waters below.
- We then continue towards the Grotta Verde (Green Cave), which will bewitch you with its waters of a thousand colours, ready for the palette of a painter.
- From our boat, we salute the lighthouse of Punta Carena, perched along the jagged coast that hides small coves lapped by turquoise waters.
- We reach the famous Blue Grotto, a sapphire-blue cave. To visit it you will need to use another, smaller boat at an extra cost.
- Return to Positano.
- Water and beverages
- Wine or Prosecco
- Beach towels
- Taxes and fuel
- Docking and mooring
- Grotta Azzurra (Blue Grotto) entrance ticket
- Car transfers
- Entrance tickets to attractions and museums