Private tour of the Amalfi Coast with Gozzo 8 hours
A boat tour of the Amalfi Coast via traditional Gozzo for an unforgettable day at sea.
Discover some of the world's most famous views, while lulled by the waves as the sun's rays melt into the Mediterranean Sea, turning it into liquid gold.
This is just the start of your boat trip on the Amalfi Coast with us, a land full of colours and traditions.
During this tour there is always time to discover the wonders of this region and to enjoy a swim, a good lunch and a walk along the promenade.
- Departure from our private pier at the Spiaggia Grande in Positano.
- We set sail on a speedboat while one of the most sublime landscapes on earth unfolds. Plenty of opportunities for photos as we bid goodbye to Positano.
- Many villas of famous stars dot the coast, will you spot them all?
- Take in a glorious view of the Faraglioni as we reach Vettica di Praiano, where the famous One Fire Beach is located.
- On the edge of the sea, ensconced in a cave, the Africana club looks across the still waters of a tiny bay, the perfect setting for the first swim of the day.
- Millenary rocks jut out onto turquoise waters near Borgo di Praiano and Praia beach, a beautiful view we collect while we glide on the water to our next stop.
- The magnificent Furore Fjord awaits us, with its stone arch and the serene sea beyond.
- Experience a real-life caleidoscope when entering the Smeraldo caves. We can stop here for a visit (at an additional cost and on a different boat).
- Back on board we set sail for Conca dei Marini, home to Sophia Loren’s villa and a great spot for a dip.
- We then reach the fascinating Amalfi, with its beautiful cathedral and sunset-colored homes. Here we can disembark to explore the town on foot.
- Lunch stop at a restaurant along the coast (extra).
- Back on board we glide past Atrani, lifted from the sea by a series of impressive stone arches.
- Near Ravello, we will then see the Marmorata Falls, built by the ancient Romans.
- From our boat we can admire the quaint town of Minori and that of Maiori, with its square tower.
- We then arrive at Pandora's cave, where we can stop for a swim.
- Back on board the speedboat we salute the lighthouse of Capo d'Orso, atop its majestic cliff and we journey on towards the small bay of Erchie, where the sea is a palette of blues with a thousand shades.
- We then reach the village of Cetara, guarded by an imposing tower overlooking the sea, the last stop on our itinerary, before returning to Positano.
- Water and beverages
- Wine or Prosecco
- Beach towels
- Taxes and fuel
- Docking and mooring
- Grotta dello Smeraldo entrance ticket
- Car transfers
- Entrance tickets to attractions and museums