Tour from Positano to Capri with a turn around the island and the option of stopping to visit the Blue Grotto.
Duration 4 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Morning or afternoon departure from Positano (9:30 AM or 2 PM)
- Sail to Capri
- Pass by the Li Galli Islets
- Arrival on Capri and tour around the island
- Stop at the Blue Grotto and to swim
- Return to Positano
- Skipper who speaks English
- Water and soft drinks
- Wine or Prosecco
- Taxes, Fuel and Mooring
- Safety equipment
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (€ 14/person)
- Cost of the port of Capri (variable between € 100 and 200) and landing tax (€ 2.5 per person), due only if you actually land on the island
- Ground transport
This tour lasts 3.5 hours and can depart in the morning from 9,30 am to 1,30 pm or in the afternoon from 2 to 6 pm. Please indicate if you would like to reserve your tour for the morning or afternoon.
Visits to the Blue Grotto depend upon weather conditions, as the cave is only open when the seas are calm and there is no wind.