Private tour of Capri with Gozzo 4 hours
4 Hours Capri tour with a turn around the island and the option of stopping to visit the Blue Grotto. Each wave reveals hundreds of years of history, taking you to one of the most beautiful islands in the Mediterranean. Set sail with us to discover it from the most beautiful perspective, that of the sea that surrounds it.
Tour from Positano to Capri with a turn around the island and the option of stopping to visit the Blue Grotto.
Duration 4 hours
The melody of the breeze, the sweet notes of the waves: a day on a boat is a symphony of which the sunny sky is the pentagram. Adagio is the time of the Dolce Vita, Allegro that of those who welcome you ashore, ready to let you discover their land, Vivace is instead the time spent with your friends, relaxing on board.
Change your tune, set sail with us for a private boat tour of Capri.
- Departure from our private pier at the Spiaggia Grande in Positano.
- When we reach the island of Li Galli, the breathtaking panorama that this wild island offers will open up before us.
- We continue our navigation to Capri, where we can admire the Grotta Bianca, a hidden cave imbued with primitive beauty.
- We won't be late for the unmissable appointment with the majestic Faraglioni, which jut out from the blue sea of Capri.
- The navigation continues and takes us to the bay of Marina Piccola, protected by its rocky arch that plunges into the clear waters below.
- We then continue towards the Grotta Verde (Green Cave), which will bewitch you with its waters of a thousand colours, ready for the palette of a painter.
- From our boat, we salute the lighthouse of Punta Carena, perched along the jagged coast that hides small coves lapped by turquoise waters.
- We reach the famous Blue Grotto, a sapphire-blue cave. To visit it you will need to use another, smaller boat at an extra cost.
- Return to Positano.
- Water and beverages
- Wine or Prosecco
- Beach towels
- Taxes and fuel
- Docking and mooring
- Grotta Azzurra (Blue Grotto) entrance ticket
- Car transfers
- Entrance tickets to attractions and museums
This tour lasts 4 hours and can depart in the morning from 9,30 am to 1,30 pm or in the afternoon from 2 to 6 pm. Please indicate if you would like to reserve your tour for the morning or afternoon.
Visits to the Blue Grotto depend upon weather conditions, as the cave is only open when the seas are calm and there is no wind.
Are you looking for something different or a custom service?