Private tour of Capri with Gozzo 8 HOURS
Set sail from Positano to Capri, passing by the Li Galli Islets before circling the island and stopping at the Blue Grotto.
Like a mermaid, the island calls you and it is impossible to escape its call. And why would you resist, when it offers the inviting rhythms of the dolce vita, the scents of blossoming lemons and the freshest fish, to be enjoyed after a walk through the boutiques?
Set sail with us and prepare to be enchanted by this unique island.
- Departure from our private pier at the Spiaggia Grande in Positano.
- When we reach the island of Li Galli, the breathtaking panorama that this wild island offers will open up before us.
- We continue our navigation to Capri, where we can admire the Grotta Bianca, a hidden cave imbued with primitive beauty.
- We won't be late for the unmissable appointment with the majestic Faraglioni, which jut out from the blue sea of Capri.
- The navigation continues and takes us to the bay of Marina Piccola, protected by its rocky arch that plunges into the clear waters below.
- We then continue towards the Grotta Verde (Green Cave), which will bewitch you with its waters of a thousand colours, ready for the palette of a painter.
- From our boat, we salute the lighthouse of Punta Carena, perched along the jagged coast that hides small coves lapped by turquoise waters.
- We reach the famous Blue Grotto, a sapphire-blue cave. To visit it you will need to use another, smaller boat at an extra cost.
- Back on board, we sail towards Marina Grande, where we dock. Capri, with its history, colours and flavours is waiting for us. We can stop here to explore the island and have lunch.
- Alternatively we can continue to Nerano and go ashore for lunch there.
- Return to Positano.
- Water and beverages
- Wine or Prosecco
- Beach towels
- Taxes and fuel
- Docking and mooring
- Grotta Azzurra (Blue Grotto) entrance ticket
- Car transfers
- Entrance tickets to attractions and museums