Set sail from Positano for a boat tour of the coastline to Amalfi with optional stops at the Emerald Grotto and to swim in the crystalline coves. Morning or afternoon tour.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 4 hours
from 1 June 2020 to 15 October 2020 (All days) from 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Morning or afternoon departures from Positano (9AM or 2PM)
- Boat tour along the coast to Amalfi
- Sights include Praiano and its Saracen towers, the Furore fjords, the Marmolada waterfall, and the Pandora Grotto
- Two stops for a swim
- Option of visiting the Emerald Grotto
- Brief stop in Amalfi to explore the center by land
- Return to Positano
- English-speaking skipper
- Water and soft drinks
- Wine or Prosecco
- Safety equipment
- Taxes, Fuel and Mooring
- Tickets to sights
This tour can be booked in the morning (9.00 am to 1.00 pm) or in the afternoon (2 pm to 6 pm). Please indicate if you would like to reserve your tour for the morning or afternoon.
Visits to the Emerald Grotto depend upon weather conditions, as the cave is only open when the seas are calm and there is no wind.