Private tour of Ischia with Gozzo 8 HOURS
Indulge in a beautiful day at sea off the coast of Ischia, setting sail from Positano for a private tour via wooden gozzo boat. Spend the day how you prefer: stop to swim, dock to explore by land, or have lunch at a waterfront restaurant on on board.
The island of Ischia enchants you with its unique colors and conquers you with its incredible thousand-year history. Set sail with us and discover it with our boat trip from Positano.
- Departure from our private pier at the Spiaggia Grande in Positano.
- We set sail on a speedboat while one of the most sublime landscapes on earth unfolds. Plenty of opportunities for photos as we bid goodbye to Positano.
- Once in Punta Campanella, we can stop for a swim at the Cala di Mitigliano, a handful of white rocks that jut into waters of the most intense turquoise.
- The navigation continues to the island of Ischia, which salutes us with its imposing Aragonese Castle.
- We can then dock in one of the piers of the island and take a short walk in the area.
- Back on board, we continue to sail along the coast of the island, until Casamicciola and Lacco Ameno.
- Cala San Montano is waiting to welcome us with its golden beach, just in time for a dip.
- We continue our navigation to the colourful port of Forio.
- The lighthouse of Capo Imperatore then salutes us from its high cliff, while we arrive at Cala di Sorgeto for a swim.
- We then reach the small village of Sant'Angelo, with its cobbled streets that no car has ever driven along. We can get off to explore it, visit the church and do some shopping.
- The navigation continues and takes us to the beach of Maronti where we stop for a swim at the Cala di Cartaromana.
- Return to Positano.
- During the time ashore you can have lunch at a traditional restaurant.
- Water and beverages
- Wine or Prosecco
- Beach towels
- Taxes and fuel
- Docking and mooring
- Car transfers
- Entrance tickets to attractions and museums
You may also be interested in...
End the day in the best way possible: on board one of our boats off the coast of the Amalfi Coast, enjoying an aperitif at sunset.
A speedboat just for you, with a skipper, snacks and wine. Book now your Amalfi Coast boat tour on our website.
A traditional boat with a skipper, snacks and wine. Book now this tour of Capri and discover the island in one day.
Set sail with us to end the day with an aperitif at sunset then enjoy dinner afterward.
Set sail with us to end the day with an aperitif at sunset in the beautiful Li Galli.