Indulge in a beautiful day at sea off the coast of Ischia, setting sail from Positano for a private tour via wooden gozzo boat. Spend the day how you prefer: stop to swim, dock to explore by land, or have lunch at a waterfront restaurant on on board.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 8 hours
from 1 June 2020 to 15 October 2020 (All days) from 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet on the Spiaggia Grande beach in Positano
- Departure at around 10 AM via wooden gozzo boat
- English-speaking skipper
- Sail to the island of Ischia for a tour along the coast
- Optional stops to swim or to dock and and explore the island by land
- Minibar with snacks, water, soft drinks, wine, and Prosecco
- Beach towels
- Stop or lunch at a restaurant or an on-board picnic (optional; extra charge)
- Return to Positano
- Safety equipment for adults and children
- Fuel, taxes, insurance
- Ground transport
- Tickets to sights and monuments
- Meals (picnic or restaurant lunch optional, extra charge)
- Tips and extras
This 8-hour tour departs around 10AM and returns around 6PM. Max 12 passengers.
Please meet at our white gazebo on Spiaggia Grande in Positano in the center of the beach just opposite the staircase.
For lunch, we can arrange a light picnic on board, or book a restaurant table for you on Ischia (meals not included).
Bathing suit, sunblock, and sun glasses are recommended!