Private tour of the Amalfi coast with speedboat 8 HOURS
A full day on the waters off the Amalfi Coast with stops to take leisurely swims in the crystalline waters, see the coastal villages on the Amalfi Coast cliffs from the sea. lunch on the waterfront, and even take a walk through the center of Amalfi.
As the boat goes out to sea, the pastel-coloured houses get smaller and smaller and make way for the green cliffs that plunge into the turquoise sea.
This is just the start of your boat trip on the Amalfi Coast with us. During this speedboat tour the jewels of the Amalfi Coast are revealed one by one and there is always time to relax.
- Departure from our private pier at the Spiaggia Grande in Positano.
- We set sail on a speedboat while one of the most sublime landscapes on earth unfolds. Plenty of opportunities for photos as we bid goodbye to Positano.
- Many villas of famous stars dot the coast, will you spot them all?
- Take in a glorious view of the Faraglioni as we reach Vettica di Praiano, where the famous One Fire Beach is located.
- On the edge of the sea, ensconced in a cave, the Africana club looks across the still waters of a tiny bay, the perfect setting for the first swim of the day.
- Millenary rocks jut out onto turquoise waters near Borgo di Praiano and Praia beach, a beautiful view we collect while we glide on the water to our next stop.
- The magnificent Furore Fjord awaits us, with its stone arch and the serene sea beyond.
- Experience a real-life caleidoscope when entering the Smeraldo caves. We can stop here for a visit (at an additional cost and on a different boat).
- Back on board we set sail for Conca dei Marini, home to Sophia Loren’s villa and a great spot for a dip.
- We then reach the fascinating Amalfi, with its beautiful cathedral and sunset-colored homes. Here we can disembark to explore the town on foot.
- Lunch stop at a restaurant along the coast (extra).
- Back on board we glide past Atrani, lifted from the sea by a series of impressive stone arches.
- Near Ravello, we will then see the Marmorata Falls, built by the ancient Romans.
- From our boat we can admire the quaint town of Minori and that of Maiori, with its square tower.
- We then arrive at Pandora's cave.
- Back on board the speedboat we salute the lighthouse of Capo d'Orso, atop its majestic cliff and we journey on towards the small bay of Erchie, where the sea is a palette of blues with a thousand shades.
- We then reach the village of Cetara, guarded by an imposing tower overlooking the sea, the last stop on our itinerary, before returning to Positano.
- Water and beverages
- Wine or Prosecco
- Beach towels
- Taxes and fuel
- Docking and mooring
- Grotta dello Smeraldo entrance ticket
- Car transfers
- Entrance tickets to attractions and museums
You may also be interested in...
A speedboat just for you, with a skipper, snacks and wine. Book now this tour of Capri by boat and discover the island in one day.
End the day in the best way possible: on board one of our boats off the coast of the Amalfi Coast, enjoying an aperitif at sunset.
Enjoy the athmosphere of the lights of the coastline till the restaurant on the coast where you can have an unforgettable dinner.