Private tour of the Amalfi coast with speedboat 4 Hours
Amalfi Coast speedboat tour (4 hours)
The Amalfi Coast provides endless possibility in its spectacular array of sights for an exceptional outing. Set sail with us and discover them all. Every stop reveals beautiful wonders that only this land and its sea can offer.
- Departure from our private pier at the Spiaggia Grande in Positano.
- We set sail on a speedboat while one of the most sublime landscapes on earth unfolds. Plenty of opportunities for photos as we bid goodbye to Positano.
- Many villas of famous stars dot the coast, will you spot them all?
- Take in a glorious view of the Faraglioni as we reach Vettica di Praiano, where the famous One Fire Beach is located.
- On the edge of the sea, ensconced in a cave, the Africana club looks across the still waters of a tiny bay, the perfect setting for the first swim of the day.
- Millenary rocks jut out onto turquoise waters near Borgo di Praiano and Praia beach, a beautiful view we collect while we glide on the water to our next stop.
- The magnificent Furore Fjord awaits us, with its stone arch and the serene sea beyond.
- Experience a real-life caleidoscope when entering the Smeraldo caves. We can stop here for a visit (at an additional cost and on a different boat).
- Back on board we set sail for Conca dei Marini, home to Sophia Loren’s villa and a great spot for a dip.
- We then reach the fascinating Amalfi, with its beautiful cathedral and sunset-colored homes. Here we can disembark to explore the town on foot.
- Lunch stop at a restaurant along the coast (extra).
- Back on board we glide past Atrani, lifted from the sea by a series of impressive stone arches.
- Near Ravello, we will then see the Marmorata Falls, built by the ancient Romans.
- From our boat we can admire the quaint town of Minori, the last stop on our itinerary, before returning to Positano.
- Water and beverages
- Wine or Prosecco
- Beach towels
- Taxes and fuel
- Docking and mooring
- Grotta dello Smeraldo entrance ticket
- Car transfers
- Entrance tickets to attractions and museums
You may also be interested in...
A speedboat just for you, with a skipper, snacks and wine.
Charter a speedboat with a skipper for a one-day tour of Ischia. Book online now on our website.
Set sail with us to discover Ischia and Procida, two hidden pearls of the Tyrrhenian Sea, in one beautiful day.
Set sail with us to end the day with an aperitif at sunset in the beautiful Li Galli.
Enjoy the athmosphere of the lights of the coastline till the restaurant on the coast where you can have an unforgettable dinner.