Treat yourself to an unforgettable day along the Amalfi Coast and Capri via speedboat, departing from Positano: private tour with the option of docking in Amalfi and on Capri to explore by land and stopping for lunch.
Duration 8 hours
from 21 March 2019 to 31 October 2019 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up in Positano for 10 AM departure via speedboat
- English-speaking skipper
- Set sail along the Amalfi Coast to take in highlights like the Saracen towers of Praiano, Furore Fjords, Marmolada waterfall, and Grotta of Pandora.
- Minibar stocked with water, soft drinks, wine, and Prosecco
- Dock in Amalfi with free time on land
- Set sail for Capri, encircling the island and docking for free time on land
- Restaurant or on-board picnic lunch (optional; extra charge)
- Swimming breaks
- Beach towels provided
- Safety equipment for adults and children
- Fuel, taxes, insurance
- Ground transport
- Meals (picnic or restaurant lunch optional, extra charge)
- Tickets to sights and monuments like the Blue Grotto and Duomo in Amalfi
- Tips and extras
The meeting point is on the Spiaggia Grande beach in Positano. You'll find us under the white gazebo in the center of the beach just opposite the staircase.
The tour lasts 8 hours, departing around 10AM and returning around 6PM. The maximum number of passengers is 12.
For lunch (extra charge), we can arrange for a light picnic on board or book a restaurant table.
Bring your bathing suit, sunblock, and sun glasses!