Experience the best of the Amalfi Coast and Capri via traditional gozzo boat from Positano: private tour with the option with free time on land in Amalfi and on Capri to explore and a stop for lunch.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 8 hours
from 1 June 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up on Positano's Spiaggia Grande around 10 AM for departure
- Set sail via a traditional wooden gozzo boat with an English-speaking skipper
- Sail along the Amalfi Coast to admire Saracen towers of Praiano, Furore Fjords, Marmolada waterfall, and Grotta of Pandora
- Arrival in Amalfi, optional free time on land
- Departure for Capri and tour around the island with free time on land
- Stops to swim
- Beach towels provided
- Minibar stocked with water, soft drinks, wine, and Prosecco plus snacks
- Restaurant or on-board picnic lunch (optional; extra charge)
- Safety equipment for adults and children
- Fuel, taxes, insurance
- Tickets to sights and monuments like the Blue Grotto and Duomo in Amalfi
- Tips and extras
- Cost of the port of Capri (variable between € 100 and 200) and landing tax (€ 2.5 per person), due only if you actually land on the island
- Ground transport
- Meals (picnic or restaurant lunch optional, extra charge)
The tour lasts 8 hours, departing around 10AM and returning around 6PM. The maximum number of passengers is 12.
The meeting point is on the Spiaggia Grande beach in Positano. You'll find us under the white gazebo in the center of the beach just opposite the staircase.
For lunch (extra charge), we can arrange for a light picnic on board or book a restaurant table.
Bring your bathing suit, sunblock, and sun glasses!