Private tour of Capri and Amalfi coast with Gozzo 8 hours
Experience the best of the Amalfi Coast and Capri via traditional gozzo boat from Positano: private tour with the option with free time on land in Amalfi and on Capri to explore and a stop for lunch.
This itinerary is like a series of postcards from the most beautiful places on the Amalfi Coast and Capri, you don't even have to wait for them to arrive by mail, just sail with us to collect them all.
- Departure from our private pier at the Spiaggia Grande in Positano.
- We set sail on a speedboat while one of the most sublime landscapes on earth unfolds. Plenty of opportunities for photos as we bid goodbye to Positano.
- Many villas of famous stars dot the coast, will you spot them all?
- Take in a glorious view of the Faraglioni as we reach Vettica di Praiano, where the famous One Fire Beach is located.
- On the edge of the sea, ensconced in a cave, the Africana club looks across the still waters of a tiny bay, the perfect setting for the first swim of the day.
- Millenary rocks jut out onto turquoise waters near Borgo di Praiano and Praia beach, a beautiful view we collect while we glide on the water to our next stop.
- The magnificent Furore Fjord awaits us, with its stone arch and the serene sea beyond.
- Experience a real-life caleidoscope when entering the Smeraldo caves. We can stop here for a visit (at an additional cost and on a different boat) or for a swim.
- Back on board we set sail for Conca dei Marini, home to Sophia Loren’s villa and a great spot for a dip.
- We then reach the fascinating Amalfi, with its beautiful cathedral and sunset-colored homes. Here we can disembark to explore the town on foot.
- Back on board, we continue towards the island of Li Galli, the breathtaking panorama that this wild island offers will open up before us.
- We arrive in Capri, where we can admire the Grotta Bianca, a hidden cave imbued with primitive beauty.
- We won't be late for the unmissable appointment with the majestic Faraglioni, which jut out from the blue sea of Capri.
- The navigation continues and takes us to the bay of Marina Piccola, protected by its rocky arch that plunges into the clear waters below.
- We then continue towards the Grotta Verde (Green Cave), which will bewitch you with its waters of a thousand colours, ready for the palette of a painter.
- From our boat, we salute the lighthouse of Punta Carena, perched along the jagged coast that hides small coves lapped by turquoise waters.
- Back on board, we sail towards Marina Grande, where we dock. Capri, with its history, colours and flavours is waiting for us.PORT FEE FOR LANDING NOT INCLUDED.
- We can stop in Nerano and go ashore there too.
- Return to Positano.
- Water and beverages
- Wine or Prosecco
- Beach towels
- Taxes and fuel
- Docking and mooring
- Grotta dello Smeraldo entrance ticket
- Car transfers
- Entrance tickets to attractions and museums