How can I get in touch with you?
If you’re in Positano you can find us at the Spiaggia Grande, under the large white gazebo, right in front of the steps that lead from the town center to the sea. If you are not in the area, the best way to contact us is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise you can call us at +39 089 875032.
How can I rent a boat?
You can book one of our tours online or ask us for a personalized quote. In all cases, advance booking is required. For online reservations we require an advance booking of at least 3 days. For last-minute requests, please contact us directly and we will do our best to accommodate it.
What kind of boats can be rented without a sailor's license?
You can rent inflatable boats up to 40 hp.
I have never driven a boat before, can I rent one without a sailor?
We recommend that you have a minimum of experience but our skippers will help you get started anyway.
Where’s the meeting point?
If you’re departing from Positano you can find us at the Spiaggia Grande, under the large white gazebo, right in front of the steps that lead from the town center to the sea. If you’re instead departing from a different location, you will find all the details in the booking confirmation. We can pick you up in almost all the locations on the Amalfi Coast and Sorrento, the Gulf of Naples and the islands in the area. Contact us directly for all details.
What will I find on the boat? Should I bring towels?
If you book an excursion with a skipper you will find everything you need on board. You will have to bring everything you may need in case you rent a boat without a skipper.
Can I bring food and/or drinks on board?
Yes, you can bring snacks and drinks on board or ask us to prepare a picnic on the boat or to book a seafront restaurant.
Can I have lunch on board?
If you book one of our tours, we can arrange a picnic on board, depending on the boat. If you rent a self-drive boat, you'll have to make arrangements on your own.
Do you provide ice on board?
It depends on the boat. Contact us directly for all the details.
Can I bring a pet?
It depends on the boat and if you booked a tour or rented a self-drive boat. Please contact us directly for all details.
Do you provide snorkeling equipment?
No, if you want to snorkel you will have to bring the necessary.
Do you have boats with toilets?
Yes, our cabin cruisers and larger boats all have toilets.
Are there lifebuoys on board?
Yes, we have lifebuoys for adults and children as well as other safety equipment.
How many people can be on board?
It depends on the boat, you can find all the details on the corresponding page for each boat on this website.
POSITANO JET FAQ
Where can I purchase my ticket?
We have two ticket offices in Positano: one on the pier, and the other under the white gazebo on the Spiaggia Grande beach. On Capri, the ticket office is located at Marina Grande port near all the ticket offices; there is no office in Amalfi, so you can purchase your ticket directly on board.
How long does it take to reach Capri by Positano Jet ferry?
It takes 25 minutes from Positano, and about an hour from Amalfi.
Is there an open deck on the ferry?
Yes, the upper deck is open.
How much luggage can I take with me?
There is no limit, but there is a surcharge per bag.
Can I take my pet on board?
Yes, there is a small surcharge for pets.
Luggage surcharge: €2/luggage
Discounts for groups, children, and residents.
Disembarking tax to Capri included (€2.50)
- How can I rent a boat?
- You can book one of the tours we offer online or request a personalized estimate for a custom tour. Both need to be booked at least three days in advance online. For last minute requests, please contact us directly and we will do our best to fit you in!
- What does "prices from" mean?
- The price listed refers to a 4 hour tour with a skipper to Capri or Amalfi (either a morning or afternoon tour), unless otherwise stated. All boats are available for 4-hour or full-day tours.
- What boats can I rent without a skipper or a boating license?
- You can rent a rubber dinghy up to 40 hp or a small boat up to 8 hp.
- I have never driven a boat. Can I rent one without a skipper?
- Our skippers will give you some pointers for your boat. Though it's quite easy, we do recommend some experience at sea.
- What is included in the boat rental? Do I need to bring beach towels?
- If you book a boat with skipper, everything you need is included in the rental. For rentals without a skipper, you will need to bring your own towels and supplies.
- Can I bring food on board?
- Yes, you can bring snacks and drinks, or request that we prepare a picnic for you. You can also have us reserve a table at one of the waterfront restaurants!
- Do your boats have bathrooms?
- Yes, our boats with cabins and our larger boats all have bathrooms.
- Are there lifesavers on board?
- Yes, of course. We have life vests for adults and children, in addition to all safety gear.
- I am arriving at the Naples airport. Can you arrange an all-inclusive transfer to my hotel in Positano?
- Of course, we offer all-inclusive transfers upon request! A car and driver will meet you at the arrivals gate and take you to the port where you will board one of our fastest speedboats and sail to Positano or directly to your hotel (if it has a jetty). The Positano port is located in the pedestrian area of the town, so taxis cannot wait for you there. One of our staff will meet you at the port to accompany you to your hotel and arrange for your luggage to be transported. Contact us for more information regarding all-inclusive transfers.
- How many people can book a transfer together?
- We have boats that can fit up to 40 passengers. For bookings for groups of more than 11 passengers, please contact us directly.
- How long does it take to sail from Naples to Positano?
- About an hour by speedboat.
- How long does it take to sail from Positano to Capri?
- About 30 minutes by speedboat.
- What happens in case of choppy seas?
- We can organize an alternative transfer by land.
Informazioni sui tour
Do you have to be of legal age to rent a boat?
Yes, you must be of age but you don't need a boat license.
I have never drive a boat, can I rent it without a sailor?
We recommend that you have a minimum of experience but our sailors will still give you directions on how to drive the boat.
Where is the meeting point ?
The meeting point is at white Gazebo in the Spiaggia Grande in Positano.
What are the types of inflatable boats?
Find all the details on the cards of our boats or contact us directly for all the details.
How many people can be on board?
It depends on the boat, you can find all the details on the relevant card of each boat.
Can I request some drinks?
Snacks and drinks on board are provided only for excursions with the sailor, those who rent self-drive boats will have to take provisions by themself.
What happens if I lose anchor?
If the anchor is lost, you need to pay for it.
If the weather is bad what happens? If there are adverse weather and sea conditions, the tour will be canceled with a refund.
- What itinerary do you suggest for a tour of the Amalfi Coast?
- We suggest a full-day tour departing from Positano in the morning, and sailing along the coast past Praiano, the Furore Fjord, the Emerald Grotto (optional stop to visit for €5/person), Conca dei Marini, the Albergo Saraceno, Atrani, the Marmorata Falls, Minori, Maiori, Pandora's Grotto, and a stop at Amalfi. Along the way, we can stop wherever you would like to swim and to have lunch at a traditional waterfront restaurant.
- I'm in Positano and would like to take a day trip to Capri. Is the ferry better, or a boat tour?
- During the summer months, the heat and crowds make visiting Capri by land less pleasant. A boat tour lets you appreciate all the beauty of the island while avoiding the crush of tourists. By booking a full-day tour, you can also take time to disembark and take a stroll through Capri town, visiting the Piazzetta and the picturesque lanes in the center.
- Do I need to book in advance?
- Yes, you need to book in advance as there is always high demand for tours.
- If the weather is inclement, can I cancel my booking without having to pay a penalty?
- Yes, in case of rain or bad weather, the booking can be changed or cancelled without a penalty.
- How long does it take to get from Positano to Capri by boat?
- Around 30 minutes with a medium sized boat.
- Can I visit the Li Galli Islets off Positano?
- No, those islands are private. We can stop offshore to take a swim, however.
- What type of tour can I book?
- Our tours are either full-day or half-day (four hours). Full-day tours are from 9.30 am to 5 pm (you can depart and return anytime within that time period). Half-day tours depart either in the morning from 9 am to 1 pm or in the afternoon from 2 pm to 6 pm. We also offer romantic sunset tours with an aperitivo on board. Tours go to Capri or Amalfi (sailing along the Amalfi Coast), or we can create a custom itinerary.
- How long does a tour last?
- It depends on the tour chosen, generally 4 or 8 hours. One-day tours usually start in the morning around 10 am, while half-day tours start in the morning or afternoon. There are also other sunset or evening tours.
- Where do tours start and end?
- If you’re departing from Positano you can find us at the Spiaggia Grande, under the large white gazebo, right in front of the steps that lead from the town center to the sea. If you’re instead departing from a different location, you will find all the details in the booking confirmation. We can pick you up in almost all the locations on the Amalfi Coast and Sorrento, the Gulf of Naples and the islands in the area. Contact us directly for all details.
- What are the extra costs that are not included in the price?
- Generally these are not included: the cost of moorings, lunch, land car transfers, entrance fees to monuments and attractions. You can find all the details on our tour descriptions or contact us directly.
Pagamenti e rimborsi
Paying with credit card
Which cards do you accept?
We accept Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express and Maestro cards.
When will my card be charged?
Your card will not be charged until your order has left our warehouse. If you send goods back, the amount will be credited back to your card account.
Are my card details safe?
For your security, your card information encrypted by SSL technology. This high standard of security means shopping with a card on Zalando is safe and secure, and ensures that your data will under no circumstances be accessible by third parties.
Our checkout process uses 3DS authentication (Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode and American Express SafeKey). These services enhance your existing card account against unauthorised use when you shop with us. If you require more detailed information or encounter a problem with the authentication process, please contact your card issuer directly. Unfortunately we have no control over the payment authentication process so we will be unable to assist with any authentication enquiries.